We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about producing high-quality work and generating outstanding client results, we want to hear from you. Please contact us to learn more about joining our team.
Business Analyst / Consultant (Part-Time)
Job Overview: The Business Analyst / Consultant will provide hands-on project support across a variety of strategic and operational initiatives. Opportunity to transition to full-time role and take on additional responsibility based on performance and project needs. Southern California resources preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct external market research and fact-finding
- Develop client-ready presentations and deliverables
- Analyze financial statements and develop business cases
- Interface with clients on sensitive, high-stakes topics
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel modeling skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Prior consulting experience strongly preferred